Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yet another vacation...


Seattle here we come!

Yep, after 2 vacations in the past month, we are officially addicted to traveling.

Seattle is a place that I have always wanted to visit and we are lucky enough to have family that lives in the area. So, with a free room and over 40,000 frequent flyer miles, why not?!

Just to brag a little...I booked both our flights for a mere $10 today!!! Mr. Budget will sure like that. :)

I am also going to be running the Rock n Roll 1/2 marathon (not quite sure I am ready to train for a full and very sure that I don't have the time) on June 24th. David has once again agreed to be my biggest fan (thanks babe) and hopefully my sister-in-law will be able to make the trip with us.

I can't wait!

Anyone been there before? What should we be sure NOT to miss?

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio