Monday, September 29, 2008

About Me

I named this blog "ENJOYING NOW" as a reminder to myself to enjoy where my life is right NOW instead of always hoping to be at the next stage and therefore, end up missing out on all the pleasures of today.

~~~

Almost 3 years ago (on August 31st, 2006) I married the man of my dreams. We live in Parker, CO where he is a sports minister and I am a nurse. He works for Fellowship of Christian Athletes ("work" is a term I useloosely since we have to raise our own support) which is a ministry that teaches high school athletes how to have a personal relationship with Christ and disciple others. You could say we both save lives: I work for the temporary and he works for the eternal. I always wanted to be a teacher and when nursing gets tough, I often wish I was a 3rd grade teacher with the summers and holiday's off. Our lives have the expected ups and downs but we are MORE than blessed with a great family and some really good friends.

IMG_1617

Christ is the thread that keeps us together and makes us valuable, without Him we would be nothing.

Turbo is our 5lb little boy dog. While we are trying to start our family, he doubles as our pseudo-child. Don't worry though, I don't dress him up in dog clothes or push him in a stroller!

DSC_0114

I never quite know what to put here about myself so check out my 101 things post to learn a little more.

Thanks for checking out my blog :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio