Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Husband---"the drill master"

Today we were supposed to have my brother-in-law come over to teach David and I the "secret" of putting handles and knobs on drawers (aka the way to put them on straight). We were very nervous about drilling holes into our new vanity and wanted him there for technical and moral support! However, he had to cancel at the last moment.


So we were left with two choices:

1)Wait for him to reschedule with us on a day that we weren't busy and he wasn't busy (probably two months away!)

2) Dare to drill the holes ourselves.


Well, we decided to brave the task alone.
10 drilled holes and one trip to Home Depot later...


Here is the finished product:
















How do you think it looks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVELY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed catching up on all your news Ali. I am sorry about the camera, but thrilled about the knobs. They look terrific! I now know exactly where to go for all my "drilling" needs. :)

Run Ali, run! Love you! Mom

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio