Sunday, January 25, 2009

a top 10 of sorts

Some of my favorite things about our Caribbean Cruise:

10. Movies Under the Stars--imagine watching a movie on a lounge chair with free popcorn, a cozy blanket and your favorite person underneath a sky full of stars and a full moon. One word: bliss!

9. No responsibility--blackberry wouldn't work, no laundry, no cooking, no budget balancing, nada!

8. Twice-a-day maid service--I never made my bed or hung up a towel the entire time

7. Seeing the ocean every, single day!

6. Learning how to play Canasta on our balcony

5. Ordering 3 different flavors of ice cream at dinner --just so I could see which one I liked best

4. Getting to be with David all the time

3. Spinning Class--my first time ever and running has never made me sweat quite like that

2. Being rocked to sleep every night--I totally understand why babies like that so much

1.Doing what we wanted, when ever we wanted and never being bored--a perfect vacation!























6 comments:

kei glass said...

i'm blog stalking you... But your cruise looked amazing! what cruise line did you use? my hubby and i want to book a cruise for an anniversary or something!

Joanna said...

OH my goodness!!! So fun. I'm so happy you guys got to do that...what amazing memories! And I'm with you on the spin class - butt-kicker for sure!

Andy said...

hey there. i saw you posted on my blog, many blog entries ago. somehow i just noticed the comment. i'm kaleys bf. anyhow i'm jealous of your vacay. i keep telling myself...'one day you'll go on a vacation again...one day' : ) happy monday.

The Stewart Family said...

I loved the pictures! That looks awesome. I am definantly going to put that on my "vacations to do" list =) Love you =)

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhhhhh my gosh...that sounds like Heaven!! I'm glad you guys had a such a great time. Which cruise line did you go with?

Anonymous said...

Ali! What great pictures! I totally want to go on a cruise now. Thanks for sharing!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio