Saturday, May 23, 2009

Adventures in Running

So last week, I was officially TRAUMATIZED while running on the {concrete!} trail by my house.

I love {d} this trail so much because it is close to our house, each mile is marked off, there are bathrooms along the way, great scenery and lots of people (which makes me feel safe).

So there I was on mile numero 4, jammin to SugarLand on my Ipod and thinking about the wonderful fruit smoothie I was going to make after I was finished when....

I step on THIS!

Yes, I screamed.
Yes, I screamed like a girl.
Yes, I screamed like a girl and started jumping up and down.

I also forgot to mention that it was the 3rd snake I had seen that day (the other two were friendly and much smaller gardener snakes).

So needless to say I have yet to do any running on this wonderful {demon possessed} trail. Tomorrow I am going to give it a go again and hopefully God will protect me from those devils.

1 comments:

Melissa G said...

Oh my goodness! I would have screamed SO loud! I hate snakes!!! Those pictures gave me the chills!
Good for you for running though. I wish i could run. It seems like the ultimate fitness exercise. =)

Thanks for coming and visiting my blog.
Your sweet doggy is so cute!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio