Monday, June 8, 2009

Theoretical Bargain Hunting

I'm not a regular at Pier One {Target is usually my store of choice. Can I get an Amen?} but last weekend I was lured to the store by the giant 60% Off signs hanging in their window.


Who can pass up a sale? NOT ME {or my friend Cassie}!



I sauntered into the store...and found the a small little shelf with 60% off items that were clearly from last season {as if I truly know when last season ended and this season began, nevertheless...}.



So much for the big sale I was hoping for but I could still wander around the store for good decorating tips {a lie that I wholeheartedly believed} . I told myself that their advertising tactics would not work on this intelligent woman!


I almost made it out of there until I laid my eyes upon this:




Then it was over.

Pier One had another customer.

And if you have to know, my purchase was not 60% off.

See how great it looks...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! And - of course it wasn't 60% off, right? Isn't that just how the universe works?

I think I need to make a trip to Pier 1 now!

Ashley said...

Oh I love it too!! Looks so nice! It makes me want to go look for "ideas"! How fun! I would love to see more pics of your place! Miss you!

Heather said...

It looks great! I cant wait to see it hanging on the wall :)for real.....

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio