Monday, June 30, 2008

A taste of what's to come...

No kids yet or any time soon but I am starting to grasp what life with children will be like thanks to Turbo.


I bought a basket for all his toys. I put them all in there when he isn't playing with them and seconds later...







...this is what the living room looks like. I put them back in the basket and he does it again.

We have gone on with this for several minutes until I just give up.


Knowing he has won, he goes off to lay down and not play with the toys.
Silly dog!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love it. That is so cute. You are getting some good practice! :)
Funny story - when I was pregnant with Kadence, Robby once said, "If I love our cat this much, I can't imagine how much I will love our baby!" It cracked me up.

Anonymous said...

GO MOM!!!! When you getting pregnant...haha. Just kidding. I know everyone asks us both! Love you friend

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio