Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're the Farmers...part I

So remember me telling you about the Brown Palace?


Well this is how the Farmer's do the Brown Palace...

D: "Let's watch cable on the sweet plasma TV since we have neither at our house"



A: "Ooohhh Sleepless in Seattle is on! Can we please watch it????"

D: "I am going to need some popcorn to get through this one. Let's order from room service!"



($8 for the popcorn, $2 to deliver it, and a 21% tip on top of that)

A: "No way that is too expensive. The movie theater is just a block away, lets go get some from there and bring it back"


D: "That's why I married you...you are so practical!"



And there it is...our $7.50 popcorn


Oh and I forgot to mention that it was pouring down rain when we went outside the hotel to go get it.

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

that's awesome! :)

Joanna said...

OK that is so funny.
Congrats on your big news!!!
I am so excited for you guys and so proud of you for following the Lord's leading! I will be praying for you!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio