Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Jennifer"

is a name that I will NEVER consider for my future daughter! No offense to those of you named Jennifer...there are just too many people with that name in my world.

Jennifer P. -my boss
Jennifer L. -my co-worker
Jennifer M. -my co-worker
Jennifer K. -my co-worker
Jennifer W. -my co-worker
Jennifer T. -my co-worker
Jennifer F. -my friend
Jennifer G. -my friend
Jennifer V. -my best friend from Elementary school
Jennifer H. -my sister's mother-in-law

Is there a name that you will never use for your children and/or pets? :)

4 comments:

Joanna said...

That is so funny. I don't really get the name Harry.

Greg and Jen said...

LOL. I am not offended at all. There ARE names I don't like though.... I'll have to tell you all about my "name rules" someday.

~ Jen

Anonymous said...

You forgot Kris's Jennifer...oops!
Your list could have been even longer my little turkey trotter! :)

Anonymous said...

wow you are so right!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio