Saturday, April 11, 2009

Twitter (Blog-style)

Right now I am...

  • Sitting here on the computer catching up on all your blogs--what fun people you are!
  • Warm because Turbo is snoozing on my lap
  • Scouring the Internet looking for a simply devine homemade chocolate cake recipe to take to our friends house for dinner
  • Anxiously watching my blackberry and sending it subliminal messages: "don't you buzz or ring or do anything for the next two days...do you understand me??? It is Easter and you better make sure I don't get called out!"
  • Trying to figure out why Tiger Woods isn't kicking butt in the Master's because he truly is the best golfer EVER!
  • Hoping that someone will buy our old desk and bookcase so I can finish decorating the office already.
  • Thinking about how much my bathroom needs to be cleaned.
  • Wishing I could go to Express and buy a new outfit that would only cost me $25, ha!

But most of all..I am thankful that Christ died for me and that He purchased my freedom (at such a high price) so that I could hear His voice and spend eternity safe in His love.

Happy Easter Everyone!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Easter Ali - we are blessed because HE died for us.

The Stewart Family said...

Happy Easter friend. I feel blessed every day for having you as such a great friend. I hope you and the family have a wonderful, no "called out," day. Love you =)

Mo said...

so on the period thingie. no period. tests are neg. and yes, it's possible to be preg if the test still say neg but it doesn't happen a lot. we'll see. what' if we're preg at the same time? that would be crazy. if we are we're gonna have christmas babies.
l;asdjflasdfjsa.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio