Friday, July 18, 2008

My Suprise!

As I was driving home from work yesterday, I thought I heard the Lord tell me that when I got home I would have a surpise waiting for me (Weird, I know!). I quickly wrote it off as wishful thinking after a long day instead of hearing the voice of God. Has that ever happened to you? You think you hear God saying something but then question whether it was just your mind...
When I got home I opened the door (having forgotten all about my "word") and there was my handsome husband with dinner almost ready and this sitting on the counter:

(the card was in an envelope)

A dozen pink roses!!!! I was so thankful.
It wasn't till after dinner that I remembered what had happened on the way home. I love that the Lord speaks to us to remind us that He is with always there (even in the simple things of life).
I appreciate David's thoughtfulness and the fact that I did in fact hear the Lord.
I will listen a little more closely now. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you see my green eyes?

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio