Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stimulating the Economy

We were in desperate need of new appliances. We had the almond collored ones that were popular in the 1980's, ugh! The refrigerator made weird noises, the over burners only worked some of the time and the dishwasher shook the house. Therefore, David and I decided that buying new appliances was a good way to "stimulate" the economy.
Here are our new goods:
Well, first off, my mom was very generous and gave us her old white refrigerator (not really old at all) for FREE!

**A special thanks to my father-in-law for teaching David how to install the dishwasher**


**A special thanks to Ben (and Cassie) for coming over on a Monday night to help us install the microwave. Ben gave us a lesson on electricity while he was here. I am most appreciative to him for getting my microwave out of my dining room!**
Now I am curious, how did you stimulate the economy?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that microwave looks great =)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio