Monday, August 25, 2008

David's Graduation Party

A week ago I threw David a graduation party to celebrate him completing his Masters in Sports Administration!!! I couldn't be prouder as I am a huge proponent of higher education. I now will have to live with the fact that our future children will see him as smarter than me since I only have a bachelors. Oh well, I guess I am ok with that! :)

Here are some pics from the party at out town-home clubhouse. A lot of our friends and even more of our family showed up to celebrate David.
Thank you everyone for coming!



The theme for the party was "David's Favorites!"


We had Louis Pizza, chocolate chip cookies, sweet tea from Chic-Fil-A, peaches, snickers, peanut butter filled pretzels, peanut m&m's, 7-layer dip, and some veggies to make it healthy. All things that David loves to eat (minus the veggies)



I love you babe and I am so proud of you!



1 comments:

Joanna said...

You are so cute! Sorry we missed the party. Robby would have been in food heaven. :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio