Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun with the Todd's, Harding's, and Farmer's

Every summer my niece, Kayla (14), and I take a day and spend it together doing something fun. We have been doing this for about 4 years now and we always have a blast. We use to go to Elitches (much like Six Flags) and ended up spending most of the day at the water park. Elitches is pretty expensive (40 something per person to get in and 15 for parking) so we decided to give Water World a try last year. We were hooked

This year we decided it would be fun to invite David (hubby) and my nephew, Andrew (almost 13). Then we ended up inviting the Todd's (Kim and Eric) along as well. It was a blast. I wanted to bring my camera for blogging purposes but didn't want anyone to steal it so the web pictures will have to do.

Above is my FAVORITE ride. It is called "revolution" but I prefer to call it the "toilet bowl." 3 people ride in a raft down a steep slide. Then you are spit out into this bowl looking thing and revolve around until you reach the center. Then it is straight down...just like the toilet!

Second fvorite, called Turbo Racer. Everyone in the group raced against each other (each lane is timed). Eric took first (which is very typical)...David took 2nd, Me 3rd, Kim 4th, Kayla 5th and Andrew last. That ride is well worth the long line!

3 comments:

The Stewart Family said...

You just liked the ride because it has Turbo's name in it =)

Anonymous said...

um I think I got third... :-) you got 4th :-) just wanted to make sure there was no confusion...kim d todd

Ashley said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! Did you do the Boomerang!? :) HAHA!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio