Friday, December 19, 2008

Honest sCrap???

Oh the joy, Oh the bliss...I have been nominated for my very first blog award by Vanity. If you haven't read her blog, go check it out...she has great stories! :)



Here are the rules for the Honest Scrap recipients:

♥ list 10 honest things about yourself. Come on, don't be shy...

1. I love Ketchup...on just about anything...and my friends know that and even give it to me for my birthday

2. Sometimes I hide my dog in my bed at night so he can sleep with me (completely against the rules, sorry babe!)

3. I can spend hours reading about other people's lives (whom I do not know) on their blogs (do you think this is the effects of being a practically only child??)

4. I loooooove shopping and spending money even though I try to come across thrify.

5. I wish I had been more social in college because I think I missed out on some great friendships.

6. Sarah Palin seemed like a great choice to me!

7. I like attention (so please comment on my blog)

8. I still miss my dad and frequently think about other people in my life dying

9. Sometimes I am too critical of others

10. I was engaged once before I met my wonderful, handsome, sweet hubby.


♥ pass the award onto 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design

Cassie--she is one of my favorite friends
Whittaker Woman--always has something good to say
Audrey Hannah--best photographer, I could look at her pictures for hours
here's how--talk about honest...
Jen--her and her hubby have such a full life, I love it!
Joanna--Her blog is always fun to read...check out her cute kids
Ashley--heart of gold, love her!

♥ link to the blogger who gave you this prize
♥ link to the blogs receiving the prize
♥ notify the recipients

So Fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are right. I don't do these. Especially ones like this where you have to think of things. BUT I did love every answer of yours! H

The Stewart Family said...

That was super cute friend!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio