Saturday, December 20, 2008

mmm, mmm, good!

One may think that my new craving for Chinese food and oranges is a result of me being with child...

Don't jump up and down just yet,
I am NOT preggo.

For some reason when I am sick, I start to crave certain things.

Last time it was Lemon Berry Slushes!
Now, it is Asian food and Oranges (Cuties to be exact!)

Last night David and I went to Pei Wei... I ordered the most spicy, delicious tasting Kung Pao. Today I ate the left overs for breakfast and lunch.

Not to mention, I have eaten almost a whole crate of the cuties that I bought on Tuesday..oh my!

All I can think about right now is convincing David to take me to Pei Wei again tomorrow after church...any suggestions?

Now, let me be truthful...I anticipate my new love of Asian cuisine to quickly fall by the way. This will happen when head is no longer congested and my brain can hear common sense yelling louder than my taste buds,"Eating Pei Wei every day is NOT healthy!!"

Until then, where are my chop sticks???

3 comments:

Greg and Jen said...

I went through a phase recently where I HAD to have tuna all the time. People thought the same thing. ;) I am pretty sure I will let everyone know when and if we decide to "be with child." ;)

~ Jen

Joanna said...

Yum. We had Pei Wei the other night...it was so yummy! Sweet and Sour chicken...mmmm

Anonymous said...

whoa...thought you were going to say you WERE preggo...almost peed my pants!!!
I love chinese- keep the tastebuds alive!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio