Saturday, December 27, 2008

"The Granddaddy of them ALL..."

I am pretty sure I am going to get the "wife of the year" award for 2008 and 2009 from David.

Why am I so blatantly confidant, you ask?

Let me explain my hubby ...
HE LOVES SPORTS!!!!
More importantly, HE LOVES FOOTBALL!!!

And I (the Lord really) managed to get him tickets to the ROSE BOWL when we are in Cali for this.


Getting the tickets should cover all the times I have cried, begged for back rubs, made gross dinners and nagged him about folding laundry for 2008.

and....

Going should cover all the times I will cry, beg and nag in 2009

So don't you see, I am pretty much guaranteed the award!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are for sure getting the award! What an amazing wife you are! Did you go with him? He's a lucky man!

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!!!! Babe yo recive wife of the year for 2008. However, 2009 might allow me to go to the Masters Golf tournament in Augusta Georgia. What you think? Are you wanting a back to back wife of the year award?

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio