Sunday, December 28, 2008

We're the Farmer's, Part 4

Remember my post about going here

Well, David and I checked today to see what time we are leaving from DIA.
I knew it was early in the morning on January 9th and my best guess was around 6 or 7 am.

Well I was WAY off...0130 in the MORNING!!!!!!!!

What????
Who booked that flight???
Mom? David? Turbo?

nope...it WAS me

What was I thinking?
Was I sleep-walking and booked our flight?
Was I hoping for some quality sleep in a window seat on a dirty airplane?
Did someone hijack my Travelocity account?

Oh wait, I remember...we couldn't use our frequent flyer miles on our flight to Ft. Lauderdale because Frontier doesn't let you use them for that destination (yes, I am working through my bitterness!).

I wanted the cheapest flight and I guess flying at 130 in the morning is cheaper.
In David's words, "it will be an adventure!"

Here's to hoping I get an airplane pillow for Christmas,

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio