Monday, March 16, 2009

Wedding Present

let's see, David and I have been married for about 2 1/2 years...

and I just opened the most wonderful wedding present ever {besides my hubby himself}!

Aunt Shannon and Uncle Greg gave us a Kitchen-Aid Mixer for a wedding gift and I hadn't ever broken it out of the box until a few weeks ago when we moved. That should be some kind of deadly sin...let me know if you find it in scripture. :)



Having never really made much from scratch I decided to give homemade pizza dough a try now that I had the {most wonderful} necessary equipment.


Here is the finished product...

The crust was a little thick but still yummy. Does anyone have a homemade cinnamon roll recipe they would like to share? That will be my next project.

{did you catch my sly mention about moving...yes, I have some good news to share soon!}

6 comments:

Mo said...

yum. mail me a slice.
ya geesh, ya moved?
you been busy.
now i wanna see pictures.
i'll show you mine if you show my yours. haha.

Anonymous said...

Ali! You guys moved?

Spill it girl!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Piiiiizzzzzzaaaa!

Looks so good. I opted against getting the big mixer, due to our life in the Navy. Not so sure I want to drag that heavy thing to Guam. Ha Ha! Can't wait to have one though, I heard they're amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys moved?! So does that mean that YOUR HOUSE SOLD!? Details, need details!

kei glass said...

Oh man, i love my kichenaid, isn't it fabulous?! I too had that issue with pizza dough... i guess its time to get our rolling pins out and flatten that sucka

Anonymous said...

one of these has been on my christmas list for the past 5 years....it is still on the list... lucky you. I have a great recipe for cin rolls... but you have to share as they are my favorite :)

Joanna said...

Wow Ali I'm so super impressed! I have never attempted pizza crust. Or storebought pizza crust for that matter. Pizza Hut is my hero. But yours looks super yummy!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio